Happy 1st Tuesday!!!!!

So I know that it is actually Monday, but me and my girls decided to come up with "something new" (loved that movie by the way) since most Mondays drag and are usually horrible..I mean its the first day back to working, some people go back to careers and others to jobs (huge difference by the way, another post...lol).

So what we do now is have a 1st Tuesday and of course then the regular Tuesday, followed by Wednesday(HUMP DAY), and so on.. So we don't really talk on the phone like that(still my ride or die's though ;) but are email freaks during the work day, so it helps us to get through the work week until we reach that most heavenliest(is that a word?...lol) day of the week.....FRIDAY....Oh how I wish everyday was a Friday!!!! But until then I email my girls and rearranging "days" will just have to do.

Well my initial reason for logging in so early is I was reading a post that just hit a nerve with me and I felt like "writing"...The title of the blog post was called "Do What Is Right In Front in You"...I already knew it was gonna be something I needed to read because I always have a tendency to look to the future or towards the past. Nothing wrong with doing it every once in a while to reflect on the past or imagine some goals accomplished, but to do it all the time can cause for some mind rambling days.

Anyhoo here are some points that I love. I'll post the link in case yall want to check it out for yourselves....HAVE A MAGNIFICENT 1st TUESDAY!!!!!!

"One thing is for sure, if we do not do something different, nothing will change.
So, go ahead and take the first step now."

"Life is incredible when we do what is in front of us and take it one step at a time."

"Wonderful opportunities have a way of showing up that are quite different than what we think in our minds."

Check out the rest of the blog to read the full article.Copy and paste the link below.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/haveamagnificentday/2010/12/do-what-is-in-front-of-you.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??