6 MONTH NATURAL HAIR ANNIVERSAY

I guess with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday it totally passed me by. November 27th marked my 6 month anniversary... Let's take a glimpse back into time...I transitioned for 10 months and did my BC on May 27, 2010. I cannot believe it has been 6 months and my hair is longer than it was before I cut off my relaxed ends. I am learning a lot and am enjoying this journey.

I am VERY excited that I have made it this far with the amount of growth I have already achieved. My hair has never been this long and with TLC natural hair can grow and prosper... My goal isn't really to focus on length, but I would loveeee to see how much my hair can grow without a perm. I just want to say thank you to Curlynikki and also this forum because I dont know where I would be in my journey without all these helpful people and tools, and articles, and videos, and photos, Okay yall get my drift...Well have a blessed one and thanks for stopping by!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??