Ever get the feeling that something just isn't right?

Well recenty, last few months, I have been pretty moody and annoyed very easily. I am going to attribute it to a number of things.

1. I have just now realized that I suffer from PMS, sort of bad. I become a different person a few days prior and probably during also.. I can never realize this until it gets pointed out to me or its after the fact and I realize I am buggin out, literally BLACKING!!

Great quote from beliefnet.com
BE MOODY WHEN YOU NEED TO BE!!!
"You heard me right. Stop stuffing those bad moods in the vain attempt to be nice and easy to be around all the time. Be sure to let those who might be adversely affected know that it's you, not them, at the root of the mood, then let them come on. Dance with them. Ask them what they are trying to say. "Off" moods come from the True You, too, and they are saying something about a part of you that needs attention. Every light has it's dark, every up has it's down. Let's all give each other a little more room for the down and dark so that wholeness has a chance to enter."

2. I love the holidays, dont get me wrong, but I hate all the other "little" things that come along with it. For example, there are birthdays, baby showers, etc. thrown in between, the gift buying process of the holiday, just a lot about the holiday annoys me. Also I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE WINTER!!!!! Not a fan of being cold at all. I would rather be hot and take off clothes than be cold and have to pile on the clothes just to get warm and stay that way.

3. Although it is/was definitely a blessing, my daughter's bday is literally 12 days away from christmas. Now she is only turning 3 and I can still get away with not going crazy for both "events", but when she gets a little older to realize, I am going to be in trouble..


I could go on and on with this list, but honestly whats the point?? Is anybody gonna care, but me?? I doubt it. I just like to vent sometimes and share some of the many thoughts that run through my mind all day and night. This is like my PG journal..My written journal will be buried with me!!! All of them..

Well make it a great one and I'll holla!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??