Pyramid head anyone????

So I always browse the natural hair websites daily, if not multiple times a day, just to see what's new and what's going on. So I am going through some older posts on curlynikki.com because I have missed a few days with schoolwork and all. I see that we are now able to get a 15% discount until the end of the year (12/31/2010). So check that out if y'all are product junkies like me!!!!

Anyhoo I found this really good article about "pyramid head" and thought I would share because being newly natural I think this is great information to have on hand.. Check it out and do with it what you like, just sharing...

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/haircuts/avoiding-the-pyramid

Enjoy peoples and MAKE it a GREAT one!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??