I DID MY BC!!!-Long overdue. I could have sworn I posted this!!!

I am going to need to update you guys because this was almsot 6 MONTHS AGO!!!!!

Okay so Ive been missing in action just lurking but I promised pictures and here goes... I haven't really been doing too much with my hair since the BC. I do weekly co-washes, shampoo when I use a lot of products which has been once since the BC, and then apply leave in, and then some kind of oils after that. I then proceed to braid about 6 or so cornrows to the back and take them down in the morning...I am loving having my natural hair, but am also finding that if I dont do something to my hair nightly it will look a hot a** mess in the morning which is a little annoying when I have a ton of other ish to do, especially with a very active 2 year old girl. Also my hair has been extremely dry since I BC'd. I am just now starting to get really focused on a regimen and trying out products and seeing their true effects on my hair. Right now I am using organix coconut milk shampoo(when needed even though its paraben/sulfate free) and conditioner and then I either apply Garnier Fructis Leave in or Giovanni's direct leave in and I am either using organix anti breakage serum (love this!!!) or some virgin cocunut oil.

Wild and crazy is how I like it... I take the braids down and fluff to make the parts disappear and go. I can even take them down when I am sitting outside my job sometimes...lol

One thing though I havent learned how to give up my headband and feel that the look isnt complete without one...

The day after I BC'D WHOA!!! Talk about shrinkage and I WAS NOT LOVING THIS. Dont get me wrong it doesnt look bad, but Im not feeling it. So until I can attempt a WNG perfectly I will be braiding my hair at night and taking it out. I also cannot achieve 2nd day hair without it looking like a matted mess...


Hope you all enjoyed. I gave you guys more than enough.... Ill be in touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??