It's been a while

I know I haven't been a faithful blogger, but I have been extremely busy lately. I just finished up Winter Quarter for my B.S. and Spring starts April 4th, so I have a little break.

Just some updates. I am now 10 months au naturale as far as my hair goes and it has been 20 months with no perm. I cannot believe I have gone almost 2 years with no chemicals in my hair whatsoever and barely any heat!!!! I am astonished at how fast my hair is growing and the thickness and healthy-ness of my hair!!! It has been a great journey and am excited to see where I can grow my hair to in this journey.

Life has been going good. I just wrapped up Winter Quarter and my new GPA is a 3.049 so Im very excited about that especially after slacking the previous two quarters. I am looking forward to my senior year and it feels like high school senior year but better. I will have a BS in Criminal Justice and eventually want to attend John Jay School of Criminal Jutice in NY. So I am just taking it day by day and living my life. My daughter turned 3 in January and am just trying to turn my life around and be a better me. I have big dreams and hopes for my future that are going to require a lot of hardwork and dedication ( almost like this natural hair journey). Well just wanted to stop by and say whasssssssssuuuuuupppppppp.LOL..Im gonna try to get better with this blogging seriously!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello peoples!!!

Who am I really??